Mentor Associates understands the key management issues around
- Effective organizational governance calls for senior management to ensure resources, assets and employees are properly protected from loss, damage or misuse.
- There is a real bottom line impact from negligent security lawsuits, theft, sabotage and fraud.
- Damage to brand, partner relationships and investor confidence can result from preventable incidents caused by inadequate security.
- Loss of competitive advantage due to theft of proprietary information and intellectual property can be devastating to an organization.
- Employee morale, organizational quality of life and talent retention issues can result from failure to address security issues promptly and effectively.
- Due to the cost in dollars, management time, employee productivity and organizational efficiency, it is essential that security programs be balanced and optimized.
Mentor Associates uses its significant, broad-based experience and objective-focused logic to help organizations:
- Demonstrate senior management has properly addressed the issue of protection of assets and people,
- Identify the correct balance between protection, cost and employee productivity, and
- Ensure their security program is properly structured and contributes to shareholder value and the bottom line.